Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Ebook: Essential Mobile Technology For Real Estate


If you’re confused about all all this mobile technology, unsure which tech tools to embrace, what questions to ask, I’ve updated this ebook for you. Just $5 for download in format of your choice: PDF or multiple ebook formats.
I’ve been lax here the last month or so as I made time to revisit the first edition and update the content. As in the original, it’s a quick study for those in real real estate, and other mobile professions, who need a firm grounding in today’s mobile tech, want to know the right questions to ask so they can make the smart choices to empower their careers. If you consider yourself tech-savvy, you may find some of it too basic. But you can preview before buying at Smashwords or on my website.
The content is drawn from my years of experience covering  technology and putting together tech buying guides for the National Association of Realtors’ print and online publications. My goal here was to create a general reference so readers can intelligently approach their many options, gain a basic understanding of the mobile essentials, and incorporate the right mix into your own mobile strategy. Since the first edition appeared, smartphones have really come to the fore, tablets gained a wide audience here, and promise of the cloud has been realized.
For a better idea of my approach, you can check out the Real Tech Tools website I put together when I first published the book. But I’ll forewarn you it’s not updated yet. That’s a next project.
Anyway, I’m a full time freelancer and appreciate any sales. If there’s enough interest, I’ll follow-up with a mobile marketing guide. For now, I’m glad it’s done and hope it helps some of you.
If you bought the first edition of the book, and want the update, you can contact me from here.

No comments: